Terms & Conditions
Pink Ostrich Ltd
Established in 2017, Pink Ostrich (company registration 10407467) is registered and based at 15 Endeavour Way, Colchester, CO4 5PL.
The term ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ refer to the owners of the website – Pink Ostrich, https://pinkostrich.co.uk
Our website may contain links to other websites ‘external websites’, which are not operated by Pink Ostrich. We have no control over the external websites and accept no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise by their use. You should refer to the terms and conditions of these external websites prior to their use.
You must not misuse, commit or encourage a criminal offence on this website. We take this type of offence very serious and operate a zero tolerance policy. Any such breach would be referred to the relevant enforcement authorities together with your details. The intellectual property rights in this website are owned and controlled by Pink Ostrich. All material featured and information provided on the website, whether text or images, are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to Pink Ostrich. Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
All trademarks referred to and used on Pink Ostrich are the property of their respective owners/proprietors. The information on this site is provided free of charge.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including Email Address
- Demographic information such as Postcode,
- Other information relevant to customer service
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies we collect section.
We require this information to provide you with a fabulous service, and the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products & special offers using the email address which you have provided and agreed to.
Internet Security and Email Correspondence
We are completely committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your information provided over the internet and will not be responsible for this.
The website also invites you to contact Pink Ostrich via through the "Contact Us" page. Email correspondence is not a secure means of communication. Please do not send sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information via email.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time – please confirm in writing using our contact us page or email [email protected]
We will not sell or share your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Pink Ostrich, 15 Endeavour Way, Colchester, CO4 5PL.
If you think that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us for us to make the relevant corrections as soon as possible.
Data Protection Legislation
We comply with the Data Protection Act in respect of any information we hold. All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and your rights under the GDPR.
Cookies and Trackers
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of Cookies We Collect
To request a list of cookies that we collect please us our contact us page or email us at [email protected]
Delivery and Returns
Once payment has been received, goods will be dispatched using your selected method.
- Royal Mail Express – Orders placed before 2pm for next working day delivery £4.99, a signature upon delivery is required.
- Royal Mail Standard – Expected delivery is within 2-3 working days £3.99, a signature upon delivery is required
- Free Collection – this must be arranged via email at [email protected] or using the contact us page.
If you are unhappy with your purchase please let us know at [email protected] and return to us within 28 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply return your item with the completed returns slip and obtain proof of postage.
Please note -
- No refunds on reduced items, exchange only. All other T&C's apply
- Returned items must be undamaged and in a saleable condition with the original tags attached.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund for any items that do not meet the requirements above.
- Once the item is received a refund will be processed which takes 5-7 working days or an exchange will be sent to you by Royal Mail Standard delivery.
- We are not liable for the postage fee for the return of the goods.
- We will not be held responsible for any goods lost/or damaged whilst returns are held by third parties.
- Refunds may only be credited to the same method of payment or a Gift Voucher may be offered.